'Chevalier des Arts et Lettres' - Knight in the National Order of Arts and Letters. Awarded by the French Ministry of Culture and Communication in 2014.
International Expert Member for rock art with ICOMOS and UNESCO.
Awarded National Fellowship of UGC, New Delhi, JRF in 1987. Commenced Pachmarhi field work in 1986 under the guidance of Padmashri Dr.Vishnu Shreedhar Wakankar.
Awarded Senior Research Fellowship (2015-2017) Archaeology and Culture Department, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Awarded Research Project (2017-2019) Indian National Trust for Art and Culture, New Delhi.
Awarded Wakankar Senior Research Fellowship (2018-2020) Wakankar Research Institute, State Archeology & Museums, Bhopal, M.P.
Awarded Patrimonies de la bourse for 2019, with Ministry of Culture, France.
Discovered and explored many painted rock shelters in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and Laddakh Area.
Protected 10 Rock Art Sites in Satpura National Park Pachmarhi, with the collaboration of the Forest Department, Govt. of M.P.
Trishul Petroglyphs Park in Ladakh. Established a Petroglyph Park with the help of the Indian Army at Karu near Leh in the year 2002. The park has been named Trishul Petroglyphs Park.
• 1988 'Rock Art of the Old World' Paper, World Congress, AURA.
• 1988 'Some unique Rock Paintings of Pachmarhi Hills' Paper, Prehistory and Quaternary Studies, 16th Annual National Conference, Vishwa Bharti University, Shanti Niketan.
• 1989 'Recently Explored Rock Shelters of Pachmarhi Hills' Paper, M..Chronical, Bhopal.
• 1989 'Chitrit Shaila Shrayon Ki Khoj' Paper, Nav Bharat, Raipur.
• 1989 'Shailashraya Ki Khoj' Paper, Dainik Bhaskar, Bhopal.
• 1989 'Pachmarhi Mein Shaila Shraya Ki Khoj' Paper, Dainik Avantika Ujjain.
• 1990 'Recently explored Rock Paintings of Pachmarhi' Paper, Rock Art Society of India, Proceedings of the First National Conference, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Dayalbagh, Agra.
1990 'The Depiction of Head Hunters in the Rock Paintings of Pachmarhi' Paper, National Conference of Indian Rock Art Association, State Archaeology and Museums, Bhopal.
1990 'The Musical Aspects in the Rock Paintings of Pachmarhi Hills' Paper, Centro Camuno Di Studi Prehistorici, 7th International Conference, Valcomonica Symposium on Rock Art, Breno, Italy.
1991 'Rock Painting of Pachmarhi of India - Tribal Art of Pachmarhi' Paper, published in 'Old World of Rock Art', IGNAC, New Delhi.
• 1991 'The Head Hunters in the Rock Paintings of Pachmarhi Hills' Paper, Man and Environment V-XVI, No.2.
• 1992 'Reviving the Old Art' Paper, Citizen of Indian Express, Pune.
• 1996 'Musical Depictions in the Rock Paintings of Pachmarhi' Paper, INDIA publication, Germany. Edited by Professor Ellen Hickman.
• 2000 'Preservation and Conservation of Rock Art of Pachmarhi Hills' Paper, Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve, Special issue (Nov. 2000) EPCO, Bhopal.
• 2001 'Documentation of Rock Shelters of Pachmarhi Biosphere' Project by EPCO, Bhopal.
• 2003 'Identification and Preparation of Conservation Plan for Natural Heritage Sites in Pachmarhi Biosphere' Paper, BRC Journal of EPCO, Bhopal.
• 2004 'Petroglyphs of Ladhak' Paper, International Conference of RASI, Agra.
• 2006 'Rock Paintings of Pachmarhi Hills' Journal, The Educationist, AEC (Army Education Corps) Pachmarhi, MP.
• 2007 'Petroglyphs of Ladakh' Paper, AURA, Australia.
• 2008 'Conservation of Rock Art: Examples From Pachmarhi' Paper, Rock Art & Archaeology of India, Agam Kala Prakashan, Dehli.
• 2008 'Rock Paintings of Pachmarhi' Paper, AWWA, Journal, New Delhi.
• 2009 'Cultural Heritage Of Ladakh: Petrogyliphs of Ladakh' Paper, Sharda Publication House, Delhi.
• 2009 'Documentation of Painted Rock Shelters of Pachmarhi Hills' Paper, International Journal of the Rock Art Society of India.
• 2009 'A Note On The Rock Art of the Kaimur Range' Paper, REWA, International Journal of the Rock Art Society of India.
• 2010 'Amazing World Of Rock Art' Publication, BR Publications, Delhi.
• 2010 'Stupas in Petroglyphs of Ladakh' Paper, INORA, editor Dr. Jean Clottes.
• 2010 'Depiction of Stupas - Buddhist culture in the Rock Art of Ladakh' Paper, International Journal of the Rock Art Society of India.
2010 'A Note on the Workshop on Rock Art - Celebration of World Heritage Day' Paper, International Journal of the Rock Art Society of India.
'Rock Art of Pachmarhi Biosphere'. BR Publications, New Delhi, 2013.
'Images for the God - Rock art and Tribal art of Central India' - 'Des Images pour les Dieux - Art rupestre et Art tribal dans le Centre de l'Inde' with Dr Jean Clottes. Arles, Editions Errance/Actes Sud, 2013.
'Powerful Images - Rock Art and Tribal Art in Chhattisgarsh' with Dr Jean Clottes. Bloomsbury Publications, New Delhi, 2017.
'Madhya Pradesh Rock Art and Tribal Art' with Jean Clottes. Aryan Publications 2021.
Currently involved with research projects on the Central Indian Rock art and Ethnic culture.
Solo Exhibitions: public awareness artistic programs for disseminating & replicating Indian Rock Art with mixed mediums. National - Delhi, Mathura, Bhopal, Pachmarhi, Ranchi, Agra, Jodhpur, Shillong. International - France, Spain, Italy, Germany, USA.
Lectures on Indian Rock Art and tribal Art in various National and International Universities and Museums.
Visited more than 40 painted ice age cave in Europe - Italy, France, Spain, Germany. And painted rock art sites in USA and China.
Attended and presented papers at numerous National and International Conferences.
Workshops and Fieldtrips on Prehistoric Rock Art sites conducted for a number of years.
Films: providing advice for 'Mystery Hunters' film by BBC World at Chaturbhujnathnala Rock Art site near Mandsaur, MP. 2012. 'Central Indian Rock Art and tribal art' at the International Archaeology Film Festival in Nyon, Switzerland 2019.
Dr. Meenakshi Dubey-Pathak has devoted thirty years of her life to the discovery, study, publication, exhibitions, workshops and protection of Indian Rock Art.